Contact

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That #amwriting #amwritingparty

Today’s Blog Post is a hodge podge of unrelated announcement.


I feel surprising frisky today considering I woke up about 1000 times last night. (AKA, every time I moved my head, or body)

The swelling on the side of my head is almost completely gone.

Nor are my muscles punishing me like I was expecting. In fact, I feel a lot better than I did last night before going to bed.

Okay- those four announcements were connected. Now on to the unconnected announcements.

I am down to one last chapter to revise on Zane and I am going to finish it this weekend even if it kills me.

Last week was a pretty pathetic week, writing wise. I try to get at least 1000 words a day. Most of the time I can get this fairly easily. In fact, most the time I can get around 1.5 K or even 2K. What makes last week particularly discouraging is I actually made it up early each day to get the writing in, but for three of the days the words just wouldn’t flow. I did have one 2000 word day and one 1000 word day, but I also had two 500 word days and a 250 word day.

Yesterday I finished my 1000 words in the morning before whacking myself. It’s frustrating because the words had finally started flowing again. The plan was to keep working on the scene during breaks and lunch at work and then again when I got home that night. Yeah, none of which happened.

So right now I am sitting at 4250 words for the week. I’ve got around 5K left to finish Zane off, fingers crossed I get it done this weekend.

Tomorrow’s blog post is going to be my first posting for Six Sentence Sunday. I’m still trying to decide which sentences to post, but I’m looking forward to joining the Six Sentence Sunday crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment